For the cupcake:
- 400g potatoes
- 350g courgettes
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper to taste
For the prawn cream:
- a packet of Condiscampi Arbi
- extra virgin olive oil
- 200g carrots
- 10g butter
- 60g Parmesan cheese
- 20g breadcrumbs
- 200g cream cheese
- Boil the potatoes with skins on. In the meantime wash and cut the courgettes and carrots (peeled) into cubes and sauté them in a pan with a drizzle of oil. When almost cooked add salt and pepper.
- When the potatoes are cooked, peel and mash them, add the Parmesan cheese, egg, carrots and courgette, then mix everything together.
- Then take some small baking cups or aluminium moulds, butter the inside, and sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Fill them with the vegetable mixture and sprinkle again with breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 200° in a fan oven or until they are golden brown.
- Cook the Condiscampi following the instructions on the packet. Remove the shell from the prawns, leaving some whole ones, which will serve as a garnish.
- Then, in a bowl, blend the sauce and 150g of cream cheese, leaving about 50g for garnish.
- Using a spoon, put the cream on the plate, set the cupcake on top and decorate the edges of the cupcake with a piping bag. Pour the cream inside the decorated edges then garnish with whole prawns and sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley.