- Breaded and floured
- Main dishes
TUNA AND TOMATO CROCCAFISH WITH GUACAMOLE SAUCE
- 1 avocado
- 1 tomato
- 20 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 10g white onion
- half a clove of garlic
- juice of 1/4 lime
- pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- Clean the avocado, removing the pit.
- Clean the tomato, removing the seeds and cut it into cubes.
- Mash the avocado pieces in a bowl. Separately, mix the lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Combine all ingredients, oil and chopped parsley.
- Bake the croccafish in a pre-heated oven for 11 minutes and serve with the sauce.