- 250g Arbi Argentine Prawns (XXL size)
- 2 garlic cloves
- Juice of half a lemon
- Half a glass brandy or white wine
- 60ml extra virgin olive oil
- 10g parsley
- salt to taste
- fresh chilli to taste
- 5 mint leaves (optional)
- Defrost the shrimps under running water, then marinate in a bowl with the oil, chopped garlic and parsley and lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper and add the mint leaves. Rest in the fridge for 10 minutes to enhance the flavour.
- Pour the shrimps with the marinade into a non-stick frying pan and cook over high heat for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Keeping the heat high, add the brandy or white wine, let it flame and leave to simmer, being careful not to allow the liquid to reduce too much.
- Remove from the pan and bring to the table sprinkling with chopped fresh chilli.