- Breaded and floured
AUBERGINE BRUSCHETTAS WITH CHERRY TOMATOES AND ANCHOVY FILLETS
- 1 packet of Arbi Anchovy Fillets
- 1 round aubergine, sliced and grilled
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- small piece of ginger
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt, pepper
- Season the grilled aubergine slices with oil, salt and pepper.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and, after removing the seeds, divide them into small wedges. Place them in a bowl and sprinkle them with salt, pepper, oil and grated ginger.
- Cook the anchovy fillets following the instructions on the packet.
- Stuff the aubergine slices with the cherry tomatoes, chopped parsley and anchovy fillets. Garnish with lemon wedges and mint leaves, then serve.