- 1 packet of Arbi cuttlefish 400g
- 320-400g linguine pasta
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 bunch basil
- 2 garlic cloves
- extra virgin olive oil
- half a glass white wine
- 20g walnuts
- 15g pine nuts
- salt to taste
- fresh chilli (optional)
- Defrost the squid and cut them into julienne strips, then prepare a sauté mix with the chopped garlic cloves and oil, fry for a few seconds then add the cuttlefish and continue cooking for about 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta, linguine or spaghetti if you prefer.
- Add the white wine to the cuttlefish and simmer for 4 minutes, then add the tomatoes cut into cubes (not too small).
- Continue cooking for a few minutes, seasoning with salt and chilli.
- Drain the pasta “al dente”, then toss in the frying pan with the other ingredients, blending everything well.
- Add the basil leaves, pine nuts and walnuts, chopped with a kitchen mixer.
Before serving, season with a drizzle of oil.